Your privacy is important to us
In handling your personal information, Ward Corp Invest Pty Ltd ABN 28503553207 , Australian Credit Licence 390298 PO Box 131, Cairns QLD 4870, PH. (07) 40579746 are committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles.
How and why we collect your personal information – We collect personal information from you when you apply for or use our products and services. In particular, we collect it so we can provide you with the products and services you require.
Providing Your Personal Information to Other Organisations – In providing products and services to you it may be necessary for us to retain your personal information and provide it to other organisations with which we conduct business. We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas.
- Organisations which provide finance or other products to you or to whom an application has been made.
- Finance consultants, accountants and auditors, conveyancers and legal advisers, insurers, printers and mailing services.
- Any associates, related entities, contractors and our mortgage aggregator (Vow Financial Pty Ltd).
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services.
- Any person where we are required by law to do so.
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided.
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets.
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity.